Versatile Flotation Device For Everyone
Nekdoodle® is a fantastic and new water fitness swim aid. Cushion your neck while swimming, rehabbing, and working out in water with a patented floatation device from our company in Stockton, California.
Perfect for swimmers worldwide, the Nekdoodle® water cushion supports the head and neck for use in water fitness, recreation, relaxation, and aquatic therapy. Its multifunctional appeal as an aerobic kickboard, a floatation device, and a seat cushion makes it popular with all ages.
About the Nekdoodle® (MSRP $34.00; NOW $29.95)
- Manufactured from Poly Vinyl-Coated Foam
- Easy to Clean
- Salt- & Chlorine-Resistant
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Comes in Bright Red, Yellow, or Blue
- Permanently Buoyant
Who Needs the Nekdoodle®?
- Professionals in the Aquatic Therapy & Water Fitness Industries
- U.S. Swim School Instructors & Students
- Pool & Spa Owners
- Recreational Swimmers
- Boating Enthusiasts
- People at Resorts
- People on Cruises
- Ocean Enthusiasts & Beachgoers
- Military Therapists Rehabilitating Wounded Warriors
- Sporting Goods Store Owners
- Hospital Patients
Although this floatation device is great for maximum comfort during exercising or relaxing in the water, you should not use it as a lifesaving device. We also suggest that children be supervised while they use the Nekdoodle®.